Below are all the maps available in Digimon Masters. The game includes maps for both the Real and Digital World.
Real World Areas
An institution that specializes in dealing with trouble caused by the interaction between humans and Digimon.
A restricted area where you need to have permission of Dats Center to enter.
The emergence of Digimon was frequently reported in the Yokohama region of Japan.
Place where the chosen children used to live, and still live now.
- Camp Site
- Valley of Light
- Tokyo Tower
- Tokyo Tower Observatory
- Minato City
- Big Sight
- Fuji TV Rooftop
A real world area consisting of the following maps:
- Shinjuku Western Area (Day)
- Shinjuku Western Area (Night)
- Shinjuku East Area (Day)
- Shinjuku East Area (Night)
A Digimon rampage is the biggest threat to public safety.
- Digimon Maze Entrance
- Digimon Maze B2
- Digimon Maze B1
- Digimon Maze F1
- Digimon Maze F2
- Digimon Maze F3
- Digimon Maze F4
Unknown Land where everything is frozen.
Mystery Island consists of data.
- Village of the Beginning
- Silver Lake
- Silent Forest
- Lost Historic Site
- File Island Waterfront
- Infinite Mountain
- Infinite Mountain Dungeon
- Infinite Mountain Dungeon 2.0
- Gambler's Casino
Gigantic continent composed of vast server data.
- Server Continent Desert
- Server Continent Canyon
- Server Continent Pyramid
Code Crown is composed of Digital Data spread around the world.
The site of rageful Four holy beasts for real world.
- Scar of Water Crystal - Xuanwumon
- Uprising Flame - Zhuqiaomon
- Trace of Black Steel - Baihumon
- Descending Thunder God - Qinglongmon
- Boundaries of Yin and Yang [Fanglongmon Dungeon] - Fanglongmon
New Digital World
A new digital world created by Yggdrasil.