Jump to navigation Jump to search
Variant is an extraordinary type of Digimon that can be unlocked through special methods.
- In DMO, Fatigue prevented Variants from being useful in any form of way unless you payed for specific items, but in DMW, Fatigue was removed.
- Due to this, Variants have more viability in the game and can be used at anytime, no longer hindered by the Fatigue system in DMO.
You can unlock Variant Digimon through the White-bearded Guru <Extraordinary Evolution> NPC in Dats Center.
List of available Variant Digimon
|Icon||Digimon||Rank||Attribute||Element||How to Unlock|
|Apocalymon (Psychic)||Unknown||Pitch Black||Guide:Apocalymon (Psychic)|
|Armageddemon (Conflation)||Unknown||Pitch Black||Guide:Armageddmon (Conflation)|
- Variant Digimon can only use the weaker version of Memory Skills (Level 1-3) obtained from Skill Memory Cube.
- Variant Digimon are considered Hatch Level 3/5, but there are special fruits that can be used exclusively on them.
|Fruit of Hades||The Digimon size randomly changes between 85% ~ 130%.|
|Fruit of Darkness||The Digimon size randomly changes between 115% ~ 130%.|
|Fruit of Chaos||The Digimon size randomly changes between 121% ~ 130%.|
- List of available Mercenary Digimon
- List of available Mercenary Digimon(Pictures)
- Area of Effect Skills
- Armor Digivolution
- Burst Mode
- Data Exchange
- Digimon Auras
- Digimon Sizes
- Memory Skills
- Ogudomon System
- Riding Mode
- Rank System
- Skill DigiCode
- Spirit System
- Advanced Spirit System
- Transcendence System
- X-Antibody System
- Xros System