|Unlocked at level:||70|
|Jogress Digivolved from:||BanchouLeomon +|
|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
Chaosmon is a Unique Digimon. Normally, when a DNA Digivolution occurs, the DigiCores of the two fellow Digimon are completely fused and are reborn as a new Digimon, but Chaosmon retains each of the DigiCores of the Digimon before the DNA Digivolution, and maintains its form in a very incomplete state. Chaosmon is the codename for Digimon who "should not exist," and, according to the "Central Dogma" of the Digital World, are absolute impossible singularities (bugs). Due to its extremely unstable existence, its lifespan is very brief, and it is conjectured that its lifespan was shortened as a result of running the program that eliminates the bugs released by the Digital World's managing system. This Chaosmon is believed to be one that was DNA digivolved from BanchoLeomon and Darkdramon, and the faces of each Digimon are visible on its arms. The "Ban-Tyo Blade" is equipped to its "Bancho Arm", and the "Gigastick Cannon" is equipped to its "Darkdra Arm"
- You can check its complete quest guide by clicking here Guide:Chaosmon
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 120
|Digimon Stats||Base |
- The third skill is an linear area of effect hitting every enemy vertical to the target.
- Very high HP (almost comparable to a low-tier SSS Digimon).
- High Attack
- High skill damage (F1 and F2 are among the highest damage of SS+).
- Relatively high critical chance.
- Quick skill animation.
- Not being light element limits his usefulness (as there are very few Thunder-element enemies in the game).
- Relatively slow cooldown on all three skills.
- F3 consumes 4 skill points (only able to reach level 20 if you put every point on this skill).