Jump to navigation Jump to search
A guild is an association of people for mutual aid or the pursuit of a common goal. Most people form guilds to combine strengths. It is most often used as a way to assure the procurement of a party. It is also a way for associates to remain in contact.
Creating a Guild
To create a Guild, talk to Director Hashima in DATS Center.
- Choose the Item Shop option, then select the Guild tab and buy a Guild Permit for 100 .
- Talk again to Director Hashima and choose the Create a Guild option.
- Enter the details and then you're done.
Enhanced Guild System
Guilds can now level up. Doing so unlocks new skills and more member slots:
|Guild Level||Max Members|
GP (Guild Points)
Guilds can now be earned:
- Hatching: Earns 30 points
- Killing Raid Monsters: Earns 5 points
- Finishing a Quest: Earns 2 points
- Killing 100 Enemy Digimon: Earns 1 point
- Guild points are earned per member, but they accumulate for the entire guild.
GSP (Guild Skill Points)
1 Guild Skill Point is earned every 10,000 Guild Points.
Guild Skill Points can be used to activate Guild Skills for 14 days!
For a list of Guild Skills please refer to Here!