Burst Mode is an additional evolution, equal or superior to Mega, that can be unlocked. These are called Side Mega or Burst Mode. Not all Mercenary Digimon have one. Below is a list of Digimon who can achieve Burst Mode/Side Mega.
Burst Modes Items are obtainable through Cube of Overload , BM Random Box and Arena Voucher
- Mercenary Digimon must be at least level 65 (or level 70) and have the required item in their inventory.
- Partner Digimon (Agumon, Gaomon, Lalamon, Falcomon) must be at lvl 71, instead of 65 or 70 to achieve their Burst Mode. Player must also accomplish a series of quests given by the BanchouLeomon NPC located at Infinite Ice Wall. The quests become available once your partner reaches level 65.
- Some digimon, like Gankoomon, are obtained only thru quests and aren't obtained anywhere else.
- When using a Burst Mode/Side Mega, three to five Accelerators are used each time you evolve. They can either be purchased from the Vending Machine NPC, or dropped by Digimon inside Digimon Maze Entrance, D-Terminal-Dungeon-B2, Infinite Ice Wall, among other maps.
- Exceptions from this rule of using Accelerators are: UlforceVeedramon Future Mode, PrinceMamemon, Megidramon, Gankoomon, and Jesmon.
- When evolving a Burst Mode/Side Mega into another Burst Mode, no accelerator is required. However, if its evolving to a Black Gear Evolution, it may cost extra Accelerators regardless.
Note: Black Gear Evolution act as Burst modes and recieve 25% boost from Extreme Evolution buff , Hybrid on the other hand does not
Burst Mode / Side Mega
Black Gear Evolution
Black Gear Evolution is an special kind of evolution, where a Burst Mode or Side Mega (sometimes just mega), will be infused with a data, converted from Black Gears that were created by Devimon, that causes a significant color change and power boost to the digimon. This kind of evolution is strictly unique to DMW.
|Required Item||Digivolves to|
|Black Gear Evolution Program||→||TyrantKabuterimon||→ Black-Gear TyrantKabuterimon|
|→||Fujinmon||→ Black-Gear Fujinmon|
|→||Kuzuhamon||→ Black-Gear Kuzuhamon|
|→||ShadowSeraphimon||→ Black-Gear ShadowSeraphimon|
|→||Cherubimon (White)||→ Black-Gear Cherubimon|
|→||KingEtemon||→ Black-Gear KingEtemon|
Hybrids are special digimon that have the same requirements usually like Burst Modes, but they have one thing that differs: they can't use Burst Mode or Mega related buffs or equipment. This slight debuff doesn't change much though, as Hybrids are strong without said buffs or equipment. This kind of evolution is unique to DMW.
|Required Item||Digivolves to|
|Gehenna||→||Lucemon Falldown Mode||→ Lucemon Satan Mode|
|Digimental- Code F||→||UlforceVeedramon||→ UlforceVeedramon Future Mode|
Note: UlforceVeedramon Future Mode isnt obtainable yet
- List of available Mercenary Digimon
- List of available Mercenary Digimon(Pictures)
- Area of Effect Skills
- Armor Digivolution
- Burst Mode
- Data Exchange
- Digimon Auras
- Digimon Sizes
- Memory Skills
- Ogudomon System
- Riding Mode
- Rank System
- Skill DigiCode
- Spirit System
- Advanced Spirit System
- Transcendence System
- X-Antibody System
- Xros System
- DMW Skill Damage Formula