Imperialdramon (Paladin Mode)(Jogress)
|Imperialdramon (Paladin Mode)|
|Unlocked with item:||Holy Ring|
|Required to evolve:||Jogress Chip|
|Type:||Holy Knight Digimon|
|Families:|| Metal Empire|
|Digivolved from:||Imperialdramon (Fighter Mode)(Jogress)|
|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
Imperialdramon (Paladin Mode) is an Ancient Dragon Man Digimon whose name and design are derived from "Imperial Dramon Paladin Mode". A form of the Ancient Dragon Warrior Digimon Imperialdramon (Fighter Mode) that acquired the power of the holy knight Omnimon, powering up and changing form into a legendary holy knight (Paladin Mode). As the final, strongest form of Imperialdramon that was told of since ancient times, it descended in a time of great disruption in the ancient Digital World, and rescued the world from complete collapse. However, all of the details of that era are a mystery, and if research into Digimon and the Digital World progresses, it is likely that they will eventually be clarified. Its Special Move is cutting the opponent in two with a single stroke of its ultimate "Omega Blade" sword, resetting and clearing their configuration data. The DigiCode on its Omni Sword reads "INITIALIZE".
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 120
- The third skill is an area of effect hitting every enemy around the target.
- High Attack
- Double advantages on Virus/Pitch Black (the most common enemy type in the game)
- F3 gains a huge damage boost via skill point upgrade
- Slow Attack Speed
- Relatively slow skill animation
- A good chunk of Area of Effect damage comes from skill points. Thus, to make it good will hurt the potential of his single target skills.