(ミネルヴァモン X Minervamon X)
|Unlocked with item:||X-Antibody Factor - Minervamon X|
|Type:||God Man Digimon|
|Families:|| Metal Empire|
|Can be ridden||Yes|
|Can be hatched||No|
Minervamon X is a God Man Digimon and carrier of the X-Antibody. The X-Antibody has caused a portion of its hair to not only become enlarged, but also gain their own sapience. Its hairs refer to themselves as a 'sage', and utilise their vast knowledge to support Minervamon in battle. Possibly due to its hair also requiring nourishment, Minervamon, who was originally already small in size, has now turned smaller than even its cherished sword, Olympia. However, Minervamon does not seem to mind at all; in fact, it seems to rejoice innocently at gaining new playmates, and has named its bundles of hair "Ulula" and "Serpens" respectively. Even though it has shrunk in size, its monstrous strength has not weakened at all; it has instead grown able to run about nimbly while wielding its Olympia, despite Olympia being larger than it in size, and thus is even more of a headache to keep in check..
Note: Approximate statistics with 140% size and level 120
- Comparatively high attack for a SSS Mega X.
- Being a Mega X allows to reach full potential in just 2 evolutions(Extremely good when the content requires switching b/w digis).
- Lower CD on F3 allows for quicker rotation resets.
- Steel element is beneficial against 3 out of 4 raids in Descending Thunder God.
- Decently high range on F2 and F3
- Having ME and NSO as families allows it to utilize shadow labyrinth buffs for the more common days of Dungeons.
- Minerva X-Antibody Factor is locked behind a lootbox.