Jump to navigation Jump to search
(アンティラモン Andiramon (Deva))
|Type:||Holy Beast Digimon|
|Families:|| Wind Guardians|
|Location:||Descending Thunder God|
- This raid has about 12 600 000 HP.
- This boss has a defense buff which reduce the damage from your Vaccine Digimon by 50%
- This raid has 2 main skills:
- The first skill deals 5,000 damage, but it sometimes can hit the same person twice raising the damage to 10,000. Antylamon will use this skill throughout the battle.
- The second skill is the damage multiply circle. This works exactly the same as the ones in Scar of Water Crystal and Trace of Black Steel. Antylamon will start using this skill at 80% HP, and he will not stop using it until he dies. On top of that, the skill damage and the number of target will be increased as his HP drops: At 80%, he targets 1 person dealing 6,000 base damage, and at 60%, he targets 2 persons dealing 8,000 base damage.
- Once Antylamon's HP drops below 10%, his normal attack will become a lot stronger. Do keep in mind that, unlike the bosses at Trace of Black Steel, Antylamon here will NOT stop using his skills at this stage.
|8x||Fruit of the Goddess|
|Attribute EXP Booster +50% (15 Days)|
|5x||Jump Booster [All Area]|
|2x||Amazing Renewal Increase Stone (+5)|
|2x||Amazing Digitary Power Stone (+10%)|
|10x||DigiSoul Food HP: A (HP +5000)|
|10x||DigiSoul Food DS: A (DS +5000)|
|10x||DigiSoul Food ALL: A (HP +3000 / DS +3000)|
|1x||Grace of Challenge [AT] +50% (2 Hours)|
|1x||Grace of Challenge [HP Max] +50% (2 Hours)|
|1x||Grace of Challenge [DS Max] +50% (2 Hours)|
|1x||Grace of Challenge [DE] +50% (2 Hours)|
|1x||Grace of Challenge [EXP] +1000% (2 Hours)|
|1x||Grace of Challenge [Skill Damage] +100% (1 Minute)|
|1x||Grace of Challenge [Critical Damage] +100% (1 Minute)|
|1x||Grace of Challenge [MS] +35% (1 Minute)|
|Chipset Upgrade Kit|
|Chipset Box [DE] R9|
|Chipset Box [HP] R9|
|Qinglongmon's Sealed Ring|
Boxes giving old buffs and food than can be converted to Grace of Challenge and DigiSoul Food